Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on my new blog which will feature nothing but trucks, machines, and other vehicles.  I feel like trucks and machines are important to society because they help out our lives and the community as well.  Trucks deliver our food, our supplies to the houses we live under, and  what we need to survive.  What I will be doing is going around to find all the different trucks and other machines I find on my travels and post them here for you to enjoy.  Sometimes the trucks we hear about are not always on the road, they are rarely seen and out of sight.  I will do my best to make sure that you see these very unique machines.  Until then I hope you enjoy the upcoming pictures and future updates ahead.  Devon.

No comments:

Post a Comment