Friday, July 11, 2014

One of my favorite things to do during my collage days was to sit on the porch and take pictures of trucks and other machines that came by. You just can't beat that.


 
While my friends and I went to West Rock, New Haven, I found out that my camera can take a decent picture even from very far away. This International bus has a very unique paint job.
 

 
Chevy C6500 tow truck near my apartment with Great flame detail

 
International Superior Plus Energy tanker

 
EGC Environmental Service double axle Kenworth

 
Country Lumber tri-axle flatbed crane Autocar

 
Tri-axle Mack Granite dump truck
 
 
Nice shiny Peterbilt with a bulk trailer

 
 Delivery Service Hino

 
Office Max Freightliner

 
A plain ole van passing by  
 
 
Roadway Volvo with a YRC Freight trailer
 
 
Mitsubishi Fuso box truck
 
 
Napoli Volvo with a short double axle trailer
 
 
U.S. mail International
 
 
Pace Motor Liners Volvo
 
 
Double-axled flatbed East Haven Builders Supply Kenworth with a piggyback forklift
 
 
Mack with a dump trailer
 
 
PODS Hino
 

 
The standard CT Transit bus is one of hundreds operated every day. This one is the B4 route.
  

 
Haynes Construction front-discharge tri-axle mixer
 

 
Siniscalco Construction Mack tri-axle dump truck with trailer 

 
A Freightliner passes by on a nice sunset.
 
 
 AAA Ford Ranger

 
Another Hino regular

 
International tanker

 
CT Transit 'accordion' bus with the B3 route
 
 
 

 
Chevy School Bus affiliated with B & B Transportation
 
 
Energy Saver GMC Savanna
 
 
 
Volovo with Bulk
 
 
New Haven Fire Department's Engine 15, which is a 2007 Pierce Arrow XT pumper, was a familiar sight frequently when passing by my apartment. I got to see this quite a lot since I was near one of their stations.
 
 
Freightliner school bus belonging to B & B Transportation

No comments:

Post a Comment